I will be at the Kids Love Comics
section, table 3007
, at Baltimore Comic-Con
this weekend. I love this show! If I'm counting my years right (and it's totally conceivable that I'm not), this will be my 7th year exhibiting. Here's a map to help you find me.
I'll have both Cleo books on hand (although in limited supply because I'm, like, traveling), Batgirl & Supergirl prints, stickers...all sorts of stuff. I'll also be doing some watercolor commissions again. Now, because I've been doing these for a little while now, I've learned a few things which I, for the sake of no better place to do it at, will list here:
- They are $30 for one character on comic backing board (that's 6.75 x 10.5 size).
- I like comic backing board. It holds color well and sketches dry quick.
- I prefer not to draw/paint on sketch covers. I know you guys love em, but I've yet to find one that holds watercolor well (plus there's no way to restart a drawing over if I royally screw it up). I'll do 'em, just, y'know, be aware of those things.
- The above goes for watercoloring in sketchbooks too.
- Only one commission per customer. Sorry, I used to do more in the past, but I felt bad having to turn people away due to lack of time.
- I don't take pre-show commissions so find me early in the day. My list generally fills up pretty fast.
Blech. Rules. But they need to be pointed out. I guess being a parent has had that effect on me. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces this weekend and hopefully some new ones!